Quick Reads discount extended19th June 2015
We’ve extended our 10% discount on an all bulk orders of Quick Reads until 30 November 2015. From romance and revenge, to autobiography and wartime fiction, there’s something for everyone in the Quick Reads range, written by some of the UK’s best-selling and award-winning authors.
Quick Reads continue to have an overwhelmingly positive impact on adult literacy learning – nine years after they first appeared in bookshops and libraries. The latest evaluation – conducted by NIACE with hundreds of literacy tutors – demonstrates how Quick Reads are changing attitudes towards reading, levels of confidence and engagement in learning.
Of the literacy tutors that took part in the evaluation:
- 95% said that Quick Reads were effective in improving learners’ literacy skills.
- 97% said that Quick Reads were effective in improving learners’ confidence to read.
- 97% felt that Quick Reads were effective in improving learners’ attitudes towards reading.
- 93% felt that Quick Reads were effective in improving learners’ attitudes towards learning.
- 87% estimated that at least half of their Quick Reads learners go on to read other Quick Reads titles.
- 54% said that at least half of their learners enrol on other courses after reading Quick Reads.
To claim your 10% discount use code QR2015 at the checkout. The offer applies to orders of 50 or more individual titles in any combination, excluding postage and packaging. It cannot be used in conjunction with either the 24 or 48-book multipack. Offer ends 30 November 2015.