Welcome to the Community Learning resources website – a source of information, resources and opportunities to help you understand and adapt to the 2013/14 Community Learning reforms, including:
- links to guidance documents on the latest Community Learning policies from the Skills Funding Agency and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS);
- materials and resources for all aspects of Community Learning;
- examples from the Community Learning Trust pilots on new approaches to Community Learning;
- discussions on key Community Learning topics; and
- opportunities to share approaches and good practice.
The website is primarily aimed at Community Learning providers but will also be of interest to any providers involved in Community Learning.
Access to the resources on this website is free and there is no need to register.
However, you may wish to register to receive periodical updates about new website content. Registration is simple, free and open to all. Registering also offers the chance to join an email group that has been set up as a discussion forum for the subscribers, to receive e-mail alerts about new information and news as it is posted; and the opportunity to provide feedback on the resources available.
More content will be developed and added in the coming months.