Welcome to the Community Learning resources website – a source of information, resources and opportunities to help you understand and adapt to the latest policy developments affecting adult and community learning, including:
- links to guidance documents on the latest policies from the Skills Funding Agency and the Department for Education
- resources to help providers prepare for the devolution of the Adult Education Budget by 2018/19
- materials and resources for all aspects of learning in communities and families, including defining the benefits and evidencing the impact of non-qualification provision
- discussions on key community and family learning topics; and
- opportunities to share approaches and good practice.
The website is primarily aimed at Adult and Community Learning providers but will also be of interest to any providers involved in delivering non-qualification provision and the devolution of the Adult Education Budget.
Access to the resources on this website is free and there is no need to register.
We are currently working to revise the content of this website. New content will be developed and added in the coming months