We offer training courses designed specifically to meet your organisation’s needs, delivered in your workplace. Any of our public training courses can be tailored to your organisation’s unique requirements, or we can develop a bespoke programme from scratch.
Whatever your training needs may be, all of our training courses:
- Are developed using our latest research on learning and skills
- Are delivered by trainers with at least 10 years’ experience in the learning and skills sector
- Offer excellent value for money (we don’t charge VAT on courses)
- Help you keep your CPD record up to date
- Give participants a certificate of attendance, including prompts for reflection
Organisations that have taken up our in-house training offer have said:
“ Learning To Work Institute's in-house training service is excellent. Very good and speedy response and everything went smoothly before the training day. The whole day was structured around our needs – outstanding.”
Kevin Cheng, Deputy Head of Service - Calderdale Adult Learning, Halifax.
“The trainers were very well qualified and experienced. They took time to ensure they understood the service area and challenges that we face. Exceptional communications throughout.”
Sharon Mullen, Family Learning Service Manager, Nottingham City Council.