A guide to tackle some of the myths, misconceptions and other issues about how well welfare-to-work programme providers and skills providers work together. Developed by a sector-led group, the guide will help ensure that welfare-to-work programme participants access the provision and gain the skills they need to get into work.
It includes information on:
- Overview of adults skills provision and welfare-to-work provision;
- Establishing access for welfare-to-work participants to skills provision;
- Skills provision content, format and outcomes;
- Learner eligibility for skills provision;
- Fundable provision; and
- Referrals, assessment, screening