BVSC Birmingham9 February 2018
Venue Website: https://www.bvsc.org/contact-us
Walking from New Street Station
- When leaving the train take the exit to Moor Street/Bull Ring/TK Maxx, there will be a Oliver Bonas store on your left and a Benugo on your right as you leave the station.
- Upon exiting the station continue straight on keeping T K Maxx on you right, at the pedestrian crossing, cross over the road and enter the Bullring Shopping Centre.
- Take the escalators down one level to the ground floor and continue straight ahead until you reach the exit on your right (next to Burger King).
- Exit the Bull Ring shopping centre and continue down the slope keeping St Martins Church on your right. Cross over at the traffic lights.
- BVSC is 20 metres down the hill from the corner of Digbeth.
Walking from Moor Street Station
- Local services (London Midland) and long distance trains from London (Chiltern Line) stop at Moor Street Station.
- Turn left out of the station exit and then follow the footpath round left again. As you walk keep the Selfridges store (building with silver disks all over it) on your right hand side.
- Walk down the hill and cross straight over the road by the traffic lights.
- Turn right at the car park straight in front of you.
- Follow the road along to the corner of Digbeth and BVSC is 10 metres further along on the left.
BVSC, The Centre for Voluntary Action, 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR, United Kingdom