Our Youth Commission is looking at how to improve education and employment opportunities for 16-24 year olds.
What will the Commission do?
Running for one year from July 2018, the Commission will look at:
- Current education and employment outcomes for young people and how these vary by area and demographic group
- The impact of future changes to the jobs market resulting from automation and global economic change
- Whether current policy plans, including apprenticeships, T Levels and the Youth Obligation, match up to need
- Examples of best practice from the UK and other countries
- Developing a vision for better support for young people, and concrete proposals for delivering this
How can I get involved?
We want to hear from you if you’ve got an interesting example of good practice supporting young people through education and employment, or if you’ve got new ideas for change.
There are also still opportunities to support the work of the Commission, including through sponsoring an event or extra piece of research.
To get involved please contact us at [email protected]