- We are an independent policy, research and development organisation dedicated to promoting lifelong learning, full employment and inclusion.
- We research what works, influence policy, develop new ways of thinking, and help implement new approaches.
- Working with partners, we inspire people to learn and help transform people’s experiences of learning and employment.
- What we do benefits individuals, families, communities and the wider economy.
- Lifelong learning.
- Employment and social security.
- Essential & life skills.
- Pay, progression and security.
- Apprenticeships and technical education.
- Social justice and inclusion.
We will deliver our strategic priorities through:
- A fundamental commitment to equality and diversity: we will seek to understand, challenge and address inequalities in learning and work.
- Strong leadership: Our Trustees and senior staff need a wide spread of skills and experience.
- Professional and skilled staff team and associates: We need a strong team of staff and associates with experience, credibility and relationships.
- Partnership: We will build strong relationships with a wide range of supporters and partners.
- Secure and diverse funding: We will be clear about the work we want to carry out, the costs involved and the funders and partners we will work with.
- Clear measurement of impact: We will build clear measurements of the impact we want to achieve.