Privacy and Terms
The Learning and Work Institute has notified its details to the UK Data Protection Registry under the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information supplied during the reservation/ordering/request/application process will be retained by the Learning and Work Institute on a database, however we will not be retaining your credit/debit card details on our system.
If you subscribe to any of the e-mail discussion groups listed on the website, your e-mail address will not be available to other subscribers of those lists, unless you specify otherwise in your subscription options.
In the case of conference bookings or if you become a member of the Learning and Work Institute Cymru and/or the Learning and Work Institute your information will be retained on the Learning and Work Institute database. The Learning and Work Institute will compile a delegate list to be distributed at the relevant conferences/seminars and which may include your name and organisation or business.
If you have indicated your consent you may be contacted by letter or e-mail or fax with details of future events and publications organised or promoted by the Learning and Work Institute which may be of interest to you. Database mailing update forms are sent out periodically. These provide you with the opportunity to have your details amended or deleted from the database.
- to remember what is in your shopping basket
- to remember how far you are through an order
- as part of the of the login system to provide secure access to your information
- to remember your login details
- to record the number of visits to our site.
This website will not:
- share the pages you visit with social networks like Facebook
- send information to other websites so that advertising is more relevant to you.