Learning and Work Institute (London)6 December 2018
Venue Phone: 020 7582 7221
Venue Website: https://www.learningandwork.org.uk/contact-us/
The London office is five minutes walk from Vauxhall Station. Upon arrival at number “Eighty9”, please take the lift to the third floor and follow the sign to “Learning and Work Institute”.
Address: 3rd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London, London, SE1 7TP, United Kingdom
- Heathrow Airport: Take Piccadilly line to Hyde Park and change to the Victoria Line to Vauxhall station.
- Gatwick Airport: Gatwick Express runs a direct service to London Victoria station every 15 minutes. Then transfer on the Victoria line to Vauxhall station.
- Victoria Line – Vauxhall Station, fare zone 1/2
- Take Exit 1 to Albert Embankment. At the crossing, cross over Vauxhall Bridge road and walk past the MI6 building (big glass fronted building) and number 89 Albert Embankment is the next building along.
- South East: M2
- From South (Brighton, Gatwick): M23 and A21
- From South West: M3 and A3
- From the West: M4 and M40
- From the North: M1 and A1M
- From the East: M11 and M25
- From Kings Cross or Euston Station – Victoria line south to Vauxhall station
- Waterloo International: change to overland trains or tube to Vauxhall station
- Victoria Station: change to tube – Victoria line south to Vauxhall station
If you need car parking and are staying at a hotel, you should contact them direct. For people wishing to park close to the London office, car parking is available a few minutes away in Tinworth Street and is subject to availability. Fees are: £5 for 2-6 hours or £7 per day. Spaces are limited and cannot be reserved.
Please note we are within the congestion charge zone. You can pay the congestion charge either in advance or on the day of travel, before, during or after your journey. The charge is £8 if you pay by 10.00pm on the day of travel or £10 if you pay between 10.00pm until midnight on the day of travel. Please visit the Transport for London website for more details www.cclondon.com.